Sunday, January 10, 2016

Home is where you park it!


Hi everyone,

It's Melissa with Moe Creations and it's my day here at PPPR and I will be somewhat continuing on with the theme of the blog hop, "Color Inspiration". If you haven't had the chance to go through the hop yet you can do so by clicking here!!!


Now onto my card, I cannot tell you how much I love this cutting file, it was super easy to put together and since I had a color pallet already, I didn't have to think or look for paper that matched!! :) I did add kraft to my card, however if you enter the challenge try to stick with the color as much as you can, so let me show you the inspiration picture once again.
Color inspiration
Here is the cutting file used for my card.
Wow, I wish this were me...lol (retired)!!!

Pick up your Blog Hop Freebie today is the last day, then it will be available for purchase in the store!!
Well, that's it for me, I hope you have enjoyed my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

9 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D