Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Let it Snow

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files


I love this cutie little snowgirl, and I decided to put her on a shape card.  She cut like a dream and layered perfectly, which is my favorite thing about PPPR files - well that, and they are SO cute!!!

This is the snowman (or snowgirl) file I used.  You can grab it HERE.  The card was made in my Silhouette Design Studio.  I used the tag from the Safari Love file, that you can find HERE.  I manipulated it a bit, and duplicated it then welded them together, and VOILA!  A shape card!


You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D