Friday, December 30, 2011

80s Blog Hop WINNER!

Happy Holidays, everyone!  I'm back from a WONDERFUL vacation, and I have a winner from the Back to the 80s Blog Hop.  The winner of the PBD Snowflakes Stamp Set is:

Congratulations, Sher!  I'll e-mail sure to check your junk/spam filter (sometimes the e-mails end up there).

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year this weekend.  I have some crafty resolutions to share with you after the holiday. :)  Thanks for stopping by today!


  1. Glad to hear you had a fabulous vacation. Congratulations to Sher. Enjoy.

    Hope you will be able to stop by and see some of my new projects.

    Happy New Year,
    Carson's Creations

  2. Wishing you a Happy New Year, Lisa!--Pat N.

  3. Happy New Year Lisa! Thanks so much, I sent you an email.

    Smiles Sher

  4. Hi Lisa,
    Glad you had a wonderful vacation! Can't wait to see some pic's. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year Lisa!!!
    Sherrie K


Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D