Hey, everyone! Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and Melisa's Crafty Creations Blog Hop. We're helping Melisa celebrate her blogaversary with this fun hop that's full of lots of fall/Halloween projects. If you came from Kathy's blog, you are in the right place! If you just happened to stumble upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to Melisa's blog.
I decided to make a Halloween project using the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo. Here it is:
This easel card measures 5.75" square when closed. I printed out the moon/haunted house, ghost, pumpkins and wagon, and grass and then cut them using the print and cut feature in Silhouette Studio. Then I cut the label, stamped my sentiment, added some ribbon and some jewels, and this spooky little card was all done.
Here are the products I used to create my card:
- Ghost: Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Halloween Digital Clip Art
- Wagon & Pumpkins: PPPR Pumpkin Patch Digital Clip Art
- Yellow Pattern: PPPR Halloween Bats & Swirls Digital Paper
- Green Pattern: PPPR Halloween Chevron & Stripes Digital Paper
- Haunted House: Hero Arts/Silhouette Online Store
- Label: Sophie Gallo/Silhouette Online Store
- Sentiment: Pink by Design Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set
- Ribbon: 3 Girl JAM Harvest Orange Crinkle Ribbon
- Self-stick Rhinestones from my stash
This card is perfect for the current Ink it Pink Challenge: Halloween, so I'll be linking it up there. :)
Okay, now how about a little BLOG CANDY?!?!?!
One lucky follower of my blog will win this Pink by Design Orange You Awesome Stamp Set. Here's what you need to do for a chance to win: be a follower of my blog and leave me a comment telling me you are. Be sure to leave me your e-mail address.
That's it! I'll be choosing a winner on Sunday, October 14. Please...only US and Canadian mailing addresses.
Now, head on over to Nicole's blog to continue on the hop. Here's the whole lineup in case you get lost along the way.
Anna ~ www.stampanna.com
Barb ~ www.bugbites411.blogspot.com
Elizabeth ~ www.217Creations.com
Jeanne ~ www.jeannespapercrafts.com
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com
Rebekah ~ http://craftyteachermom.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!