Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Design Team Day ~ 12-4-13

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  Welcome to another Design Team Day here at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I have so many amazing projects to share with you, so I'll just get right to it. :)


Today I want to share a card I created for my daughter's best friend.  My daughter picked out the image and sentiment she wanted, and I did the rest.  The silly little monkey is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Birthday Critters Cutting Files set, and I opted to do a print and cut to save some time (last week was SUPER busy around here).  I just changed the colors of her balloon, hat, and banana to match the background paper. I created the card base using a shape from the PPPR Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files set, and I filled the inside of the shape in with a pattern from the PPPR Spring Fling Chevron Digital Paper Pack. Then, I created an overlapping rectangle and filled it with a pattern from the PPPR Spring Fling Polka Dots Digital Paper Pack.  I added a sentiment from Pink by Design's 29 and Holding stamp set and some pretty ribbon and enamel dots, and my little card was all done.

Okay, here's what the wonderful PPPR DT ladies created.  If you have a minute, pop on over to their blogs to leave them some love and find out all of the details about their projects. 

Nanné Harry ~ Nanne's Creations

Layered Labels 2 and Winter Cardinal Cutting Files

Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper
Holly Wreath Cutting Files

Forest Critters Cutting Files


Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Fancy Pillow Box 1 and Snow Peeps Cutting Files

Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Snow GlobeCamping Fun, and Holiday Trees Cutting Files


Aren't all of these just so beautiful?  I love to see what these talented ladies come up with each DT day.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back on Friday with some new files (hopefully) and a new Friday Freebie.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D