Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Design Team Day ~ December 18, 2013

Happy ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS, everyone!  Whew! Can you believe it?  I'm super happy to share with you the fun projects my amazing DT created for today.  First, here's what I came up with:


I created this shaped card for my nephew, who is a big Kansas City Chiefs fan.  I simply added a KC logo I found online to this Football Cutting File, and I printed and cut the pieces.  I embossed the front of the card with my Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder and inked it up for a little more dimension. 

Before I show you all of the projects, I'm so, so sorry to say that today is the last DT day for two talented ladies....Jeanne Siegel and Candace Zentner. I'm so sad to see them go. :(  Here's what these two amazing ladies created:


Birthday Critters and Little Hoot Cutting Files

I'll be adding some new members in January...I'm working on that now. Okay, now, without further ado...here are the rest of the wonderful projects from my Design Team.

Nanné Harry ~ Nanne's Creations
Snow Globe and Snowflakes Cutting Files

Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations

Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper
Winter Cardinal and Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files



Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Christmas Cookies Cutting Files

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back on Friday with some new files and a new Friday Freebie. Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D