Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Design Team Day ~ Feb. 12, 2014

Hey, everyone!  I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!  It's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Day, and I'm excited to show you the beautiful projects my talented DT members created.  But first, here's my project for today:


I created this card so it measures 9.25" by 4", so it will fit perfectly in a letter sized envelope.  The cut is from the new PPPR Friends Forever Cutting Files set. I added some ink, white pen doodles, a pretty ribbon, and some enamel dots, and my simple little card was all done. :)

Okay, here are the fun projects from my amazing Design Team. It would be wonderful if you could pop over to their blogs and leave a little bloggy love for them. :)

Nanné ~  Nanne's Creations

 Popcorn BoxHeart Guy and  Happy Heart Cutting Files

Leanne ~ CreatedByLeanne
Little Witches Cutting Files

Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Moovelous Cutting Files


Doilies 1 and Safari Love Cutting Files 

Nicole ~ teachdanz
Sea Life and Sentiment Spots 2 Cutting Files

Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper
Sweet Hearts Cutting Files

I just love seeing all of the different things these wonderful ladies create every two week!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back on Friday with some new files and a new Friday Freebie for you. 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous & Fun projects!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job everyone! I like the business size card...the doodling makes everything look even more pretty. The Design Team is awesome!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D