Thursday, February 27, 2014

Guest Designers Needed

Happy Thursday, everyone!  I hope you are all having an awesome day, so far.  I wanted to write a post today to let you all know that we are always looking for Guest Designers at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  


I spotlight a product every Friday in my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons newsletter and on my blog.  I'd love to spotlight my wonderful customers' projects, too!  If you're interested in making 1-2 projects using PPPR files for one of my Product Spotlights, please e-mail us at guestdesigner@prettypapergraphics.com. I'd show your project(s) here and in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons newsletter, and I'd be sure to link back to your site.  Of course, you'd get some free files to use on your projects. I've had some really talented crafters help me out, and I'd love to add you to the list. :) 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope we'll hear from some of you soon. Come back tomorrow to see this week's new files and the Friday FREEBIE!  Plus, there's a little announcement I'll be making that you don't want to miss! :)

2 comments:

  1. how exciting. sending you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super exciting, off to send an email and a reminder to come back to the blog tomorrow.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D