Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Treats

 Happy Sunday and Happy Easter!!

Roberta here from Adventures of a Bedtime Crafter. I am very sorry to say that today will be my last post as a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team member. It's been amazing being able to share my creations with all of you using Lisa's awesome designs, and today is no different!

I had so many different projects I wanted to make, but with today being Easter, I couldn't imagine doing anything else :). Between my son's daycare class and my first graders, I made 37 Easter treats for Friday's celebrations at both schools. Here's how they turned out...

Times 27 of them...
~ Recipe ~
Jaded Blossom Stamps Easter Treats 2
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful holiday!


  1. These are beautiful! I bet the kids loved them.

  2. They are ADORABLE!!
    Happy Easter!
    Have a wonderful day,
    *Crafting With Creative M*

  3. Your little matchbook type treat holders are adorable! So many pretty it. So sad you will be leaving. Thank you for the many projects you have made. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com


Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D