Monday, May 26, 2014

Thank You So Much Rainbow Card

Hiya all! Happy Memorial Day! Leah Schaeffer here today to share a shaped card with you all! Last time I shared a bit of a similar card with you all. But after having created that last one, I have become totally obsessed with making shaped cards! They are so easy to make and I have to say, are just something unexpected compared to a regular square card. This one even steps it up a bit because I sized it for a business sized envelope. You certainly don't see cards that shape either very often!


Because this card was so simple using Glossy Accents I outlined the clouds and dusted thoroughly with some chunky Martha Stuart glitter, quite stunning in real life! The last bit was some white gel pen doodling to the sentiment and some tone on tone gems. The pattern and textured paper also helps add interest to this card compared to say using all solid card stock. Which you could do of course but this is a wee more interesting. The shape and the popping of the layers really does make this oh-so-cool in person!


I kept this even more simple by just using ONE file! =) Do you recognize the image below that I used in my last shaped card? Maybe I need a shaped boot next? =)

Rain or Shine Cutting File
 
We thank you for coming by today! Have a good one! 
                                                               post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D