Saturday, June 21, 2014

Super Dad!

Happy Saturday, everyone, and Happy 1st Day of Summer! YAY!  I have a super quick card to share with you today that I created for my husband for Father's Day. Yeah, I know...Father's Day is over for this year. But, this would be a great card for a dad's birthday or just to say thank you. Here it is:


I created this shaped card using a file from the Super Mom & Dad Cutting Files set. I simply mirrored the base of the shape in Silhouette Studio and welded resulting mirror image to the base to create a card (the fold is at the top). Then, I had the perfect card for me to tell my husband that he is my super hero.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great Saturday, and be sure to come back tomorrow for more PPPR inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Love this bright Super dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is out of bounds I love it!! You totally rocked the
    Hero of it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D