Thursday, November 6, 2014

Congrats


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.
Today I would like to share a gift tag I made for a Baby Shower gift. I used PPPR Layered Tags 1 Cutting Files for the tag and PPPR Baby Shower Cutting Files for the baby bottle.The hearts are from the PPPR Valentine Sweets Cutting Files.  The congrats sentiment is from PBD Artisan Tags stamp set. I used star dust stickels to bling up the baby bottle a little.



What I used:
 PBD Artisan Tags stamp set
 Star Dust stickels
Tim Holtz  Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Tim Holtz  Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
 Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink  
 
Thank You for stopping by and don't forget about our Fall Entertaining blog hop this Saturday.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great tag! I love how you added the hearts from another set of files--great idea! And the stickles add just the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D