Tuesday, November 11, 2014

You're Corny

Hello PPPR Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am sharing with you a "corny" Fall shaped card.
 
I know there are Christmas decorations up at all the stores and Santa's in the malls, but we can't forget about fall and the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.
 
I made this "corny" Acorn card using the "Goofy Acorn" from the "Acorn Faces" cutting files.
 
 
Details:
I cut the pieces as shown (but at 80%) and cut an extra main piece to use as the card back.
The acorn top I embossed and added some brown ink for texture.
I used some brown/white twine and tied a bow for a bit of detail.
The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom "Let's Talk Turkey" stamp set.
 
I hope this card gives you a little inspiration to create some fun Fall projects.  Don't forget to link them up for this month's challenge :)
 
Have a great week, and Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D