Monday, September 7, 2015

Kick Up Your Heels

Hello there, Nicole here today!  I hope you are having an enjoyable Labor Day weekend and perhaps even getting some crafty time in :-)  I was able to get in a bit of crafty time in between coats of paint as I am painting my laundry room this weekend.  I have wanted to use the "Cowboy Boot Card" cutting file ever since it hit the PPPR store so I decided to use it to make a feminine cowboy boot card.


It was so easy to put this card together and so fun to use some feminine colors to create it with.  I had the perfect sentiment and it leaves the option open to use this card for all sorts of occasions!!  


Now if I only had me a pair of REAL pink cowboy boots - I think I could really kick up my heels!!
Thanks for stopping by today!!



5 comments:

  1. OMG Your Card is Amazing you definitely did an outstanding creative job!! WOW girl YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!!! I love the pink and gray! The sentiment is perfect~love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D