Thursday, September 17, 2015

Let There Be Peace on Earth

..and let it begin with me. ❤

That's oddly one of my favorite songs. It always brings tears to my eyes. It always seems so simple, yet it's so hard to actually surrender and make happen. I am in full out Christmas mode, I am so ridiculously excited for the holiday season.

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons is full of awesome Christmas themed files. There are some really gorgeous snowflakes: Snowflakes Cutting Files

I used them in a slightly different way (as a silhouette) for this card. I used a brush lettered font to spell out peace and place on top of the snowflake.

PPPR 9-17-15, Shannon M.

Make sure you check back on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog Friday..there will be files, freebies and an incredible Guest Designer share! 
Have a great Thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the vellum, fun stitching and love the font layered on the snowflake! Such a fabulous design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D