Monday, December 7, 2015

Kissing Candy Canes

   Hi everyone, Leah Schaeffer with you today sharing a holiday card. I think it's fun that it's obviously a holiday card but not overly Christmas. The design could easily be swapped out with so many other die cut choices and sentiment options. I can see myself using this again and again, also a great design to recreate for multiple Christmas cards.
   The vellum background pieces was stamped with an angle stripe background stamp. Stamped in a sticky embossing powder that becomes sticky once heated. I then applied my loose glitter. Try as I might I couldn't get a good photo but it really brings this otherwise simple card to life! 
   Here are my sets I used for my card...
Kissing Bunnies
Candy Cane Mouse
   So excited for this coming weekends blog hop....super ready to see what my fellow DT sisters have created...and I can't wait to share my layout with you all! I'll see you then! 
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D