Monday, December 28, 2015

Thank Ewe So Much

Happy Monday, Nicole here today.  I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!  Today I wanted to share with you a thank you card I made.  I know our family is going to need a lot of these on hand after being spoiled this Christmas :-)



I used this cute little lamb from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Navity 2" cutting files.  I mounted him on my card base which is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "A2 Card Bases 4" cutting files.  I added a Santa Hat to my lamb which I got from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Santa Birdie" cutting file.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome thank you card! love it:) Your lamb is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and such a good idea, I want to make some like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D