Monday, January 25, 2016

Roller Skate Layout

Happy Monday, Nicole here today and I have a scrapbook layout to share with you.  I was inspired by my design teammate "Nanne" to use print and cut on some of my layout to help it go together faster and to be able to add more layers to it.  This is what I came up with -


My photograph is of my husband and I at the local roller skating rink so I tried to pull in as many elements as I could that reminded me of things I would see or do at the roller skating rink.  Here are some closeups - 




Most of my cuts are print and cut except for the star which I cut out with colored cardstock.  I did do the layers for the tickets but used the print and cut feature to do them.  Here are the PPPR files I used to create my layout -

"Vintage Arcade Game" cutting files
"80s Child" cutting files (roller skate)
"Fair Fun" cutting files (tickets)
"Fair Food" cutting files (snocone and cotton candy)
"Movie Popcorn" cutting files
"Best Buddies" cutting files (star)
"Layered Label 3" cutting files (photo mat)

Thanks for stopping by today!!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG and WOWIE WOW What a Super Cool Layout!!
    Love your 50's theme of it all...you so nailed it with your embellishing images...after all I truly know as I am a 50's gal....spent lots of time at the Rink and skating to the music of the Juke Box even in the driveway......Your photo is too cute!! You so did a super outstanding creative job on your layout.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the orange paper dotted or are those sequins? Great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D