Thursday, February 4, 2016

*Interrupting Your Regularly Scheduled Blog Post...*


WE WANT YOU! 
We want you to sign up to be a Guest Designer for PPPR! 

And really...Bill is smiling at you..you don't want to make Bill sad, do you?
No, the answer is no.

What do you need to do to sign up to be a GD for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons?
It's simple.

You send me (Shannon), your blog link to the following email:


What happens next?
You get an email from me. I work with you to select a date for the feature on the blog. Lisa features Guest Designers on Fridays. You create 1-2 project(s) with the voucher you receive from Lisa to go shopping in the PPPR store! You email me the projects the Monday before your post. We feature you here at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons linking to your blog on the Friday that was chosen.

Your project(s) will be featured on the PPPR blog, in the PPPR newsletter, and on Pinterest, and everyone will be directed back to your blog for all of the details.

Well? What are you waiting for? Send me your blog link! 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D