Monday, February 8, 2016

U+I=chemistry

Hey there, Nicole here today to share with you a card I made to give my hubby for Valentine's Day.


I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Science of Love" cutting files for the image on my card.  I didn't have a sentiment stamp that worked with what I had in my mind so I used two scrabble type stickers and then hand wrote the rest.  It is hard to see in the picture but I used some Wink of Stella to add a bit of glitter to all of my hearts.  

Just a heads up - this weekend is this month's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' design team blog hop.  I hope you will be able to hop along, the theme this time is "Gettin' Crafty".


Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Your hubby will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is going to love your card Nicole. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D