Monday, June 6, 2011

My First Video

Hi, everyone!  If you're looking for my Fantabulous Cricut post for this week, click here.

Someone asked a question about the embossing I did on the invitations from the Pool Party Blog Hop, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to do a video.  This is my first, so it's not the greatest...but I have to start somewhere, I guess. :o)  I will say that I had no idea that my voice can be so high-pitched and squeaky!  I wonder how my husband can stand it! ;o)  Anyway, here's my video...I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I've been so bad...I haven't had a chance to post that these loveley ladies passed on the Cricut-tastic award to me.  Thanks, Pat from Pat's Scraps and Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap!  Please go check out these ladies' blogs...they have such SUPER cute projects! :o)


  1. Lisa, great video. I didn't hear the high pitch squeakiness that you mentioned, but I understand how you feel. Great invitations by the way!! Now you make me want to dive into making my first video.


  2. Lisa...great video!
    I attached to link to this file if anyone is interested

    It is a freebie :)
    Thanks for your video!!

  3. Thanks, Jessica! I couldn't remember where I got it! :o)

  4. Yay...what a great first video for you Lisa! I don't think I will ever be brave enough to try making a video! Oh and by the way...your voice sounds perfect to me!

  5. Hey Lisa, great video! I did my very first the other day too.

    Keep 'em comin'.


  6. Wonderful video Lisa, and your voice sounds great, we are our best critic sometimes. You are wonderful!!!! :)

  7. Nice job. Easy to follow. We all sound different when we aren't hearing ourselves from the inside! You have a very nice voice. Thanks for showing us how!

  8. Yay! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question with a step by step how to! Fantastic!

  9. You did great, how do you get the words on your video??

  10. I recently purchased a laptop and have that program.... I think I will be making a video in a couple days, so I will try it, thanks!


Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D