Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Everything ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge March 23

TGIF, everyone!  Today is my Design Team day over at Stuck On You Sketches.  We have a Die Cut Challenge every other Friday, and this week's theme is Bunnies, Etc. Here's the card I made for the challenge:

This is a HUGE 6" x 9" card.  I didn't plan all of my cuts very well, so they all turned out a little bigger than I had envisioned them.  It's okay, though, because I have some 6" x 9" envelopes around here somewhere, so I'll still be able to use it.  

I got the cute bunny with basket file, grass file, and patterned eggs file from the Silhouette Online Store, and I cut them using my Silhouette Cameo.  That cute sentiment came from Pink by Design's Hoppy Easter Stamp Set, and I created the banner with my paper trimmer and a square punch (which I used to cut the notch).  I added lots of ink, some doodles, and a pretty bow, and my ginormous bunny card was all done.  I hope you like it!

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Stuck On U Sketches to see what the rest of the Design Team members created, then make a bunny project of your own.  Just make sure to use die cuts on your project.  You have two weeks to enter, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!!! 


  1. This card just screams adorable! I love that bunny! Too cute!

  2. this is way to adorable!!! love all those cuts!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

  3. Very pretty Easter card Lisa....
    love all the different papers for the eggs...
    Cute cute!

  4. Hi, Lisa! Is this little guy cute or what?!! I have to laugh at his fat little belly! Those Easter eggs are awesome .. adore your bright happy paper choices!

  5. Wow Lisa, I have become such a BIG, BIG fan of yours...such bright colors and I love the whimical , playfulness of it!

  6. That bunny rocks! Such a cute cut! And an adorable card. Love your work!

  7. Pretty cute Lisa!
    Oh gosh, I am reading Wanda's comment and she loves you so much because you are more her style as well...because when I think bright and whimsical, I think of BOTH of you girls! =0)
    But again, glad to have you with us and REALLY enjoying all the cool die cuts you choose to do! FUN!

  8. wow Lisa you certainly rocked the challenge .. that bunny & his balancing eggs are amazing .. hugz X:)


Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D