Sunday, March 4, 2012

Makin' Waves

Happy Monday, everyone!  Today is my Design Team day over at Pink by Design, so I have a fun card to share with you today.  Here it is:

The fabulous sentiment came from Pink by Design's Cruisin' Stamp Set.  I think it's perfect for a congratulations card.  I also can't wait to use it whenever I start scrapbooking our last vacation...which happened to be a cruise.  This set will be PERFECT for that!

I found this cool surfer girl in the Silhouette Online Store and cut her using my Silhouette Cameo.  I created the base of the card by welding two circles together in Silhouette Studio.  Then, I embossed it using Tim Holtz Retro Circles embossing folder and my Cuttlebug.  I inked everything up with my ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inks, and my card was all done.  I hope you like it.

By the way, did you know that there is a fun challenge going on right now at Pink by Design???  You can enter by creating a project that is green or St. Patrick's Day themed and linking it up HERE by March 12.  I hope you'll join in on the fun.  You could win an AWESOME prize!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll stop by later in the week...I have exciting news to share with you! ;)


  1. I love this!! The colors are perfect! I have this set also and have a cruise from 10 years ago to scrapbook (yikes!) :-)

  2. Oh this is gorgeous Lisa! Loving that file also!

  3. I just seen this and am sooooo loving it...this is AWESOME..

  4. this is totally awesome Lisa!!! TFS

  5. This is sooo BEAUTIFUL Lisa!AWESOME JOB:)

  6. Wow! Your card is beautiful! You really pulled off the tropical sunset look!

    missstamper (at)

  7. What an amazing card Lisa! You just get better and better! I always look forward to seeing your latest creation, you never cease to impress me!!

  8. This is such a FUN card Lisa! Great cuts and great colors that you used!! Love it!
    Sherrie K

  9. This is totally amazing LISA! She's beautiful!



Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D