Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Best Witch~es



Happy Wednesday!

I know that Halloween isn't until next month but I thought I would get a start on making some Halloween cards.  


To make my card base I used the Scalloped Frames Cutting Files.  I used the moon from the Wizard Owl Cutting Files.  He is still free until Thursday so don't forget to grab him HERE.  The witch is from the Little Witches Cutting Files.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files.  


I decided to enter this card into the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge.  The sketch is below.  I used the Christmas in July Face Assortment for her face.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!






2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love how you incorporated the moon from this week's freebie--genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Pretty witch! Totally cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D