Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Scoopin' up with Fun layout

It's another Tuesday Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon reveal for this gal..LOL
It's Nanné  here and  I've been "scrappin up some fun!" with
the super cute "Ice Cream Treats!" cutting file ..
A while back, I ran across the cutest photo of my kids when they were super young eating ice cream at the dinner table and when I seen these cutting files in the Pretty Paper , Pretty Ribbon store I knew I had to find that photo and scrap it... Now, do you see a photo on  my layout?  No of course not.. After going through all of my boxes of photos, I could not find that ONE photo I wanted.. Urgh.. Talk about disappointing.. But, I am so glad I have this layout all done cause I know I'll run into that photo one day when I'm looking for another one and I'll snatch it up and finally put it where it belongs :)

So, here is that layout:
The colors are a bit off.. I had to take this photo inside due to rainy autumn days and the the lights inside didn't wanna play nice :(
but you can see all of the fun details I added..
Uuuuuu, how about some close ups:

with two boys being so close of age, the older one always teased the younger one. Oh the sweet memories :)  I wanted to capture that with the ice cream cone on the head,  I Love that upside down ice cream cone...
Which you can get it "Oopsie Ice Cream Cone" cutting file..
Thank you Lisa for that one.. Me likey!!

and the little girl holding her ice cream cone, she's also in the "Ice Cream Treats" cutting file, the house and the tree are in the "Home Sweet Home" cutting file..

The title is just about the cutest with the little scoops that represent the O's, which comes in the Ice Cream Treats Cutting file.. 

and finally the ice cream truck, which can be found the Ice Cream truck cutting file.
  I added the musical notes (Rock On cutting file) to represent the music you hear when the ice cream truck comes around :)

and there ya have it.. My layout in search of a photo..LOL
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look at my layout..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

  1. OMG What a Fabulous and Fun layout!!! You sure did super clever and creative girl!! I love the papers you used and the colors and awesome. You are a very talented scrapper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D