Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Witch Craft"





Hi, I'm Tina, and it's my day to show off another super cute Halloween file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!!  I couldn't resist this Happy Pumpkin Witch!  She looks vintage and I simply love the easy way these layers went together!  

I embossed the hat with the Spiderweb folder, and stamped a Peachy Keen face on her… although the sweet face she is designed with is adorable too!!

I placed this cute Pumpkin witch on a cellophane bag with a Halloween Boa I made for my mom, and tied with a Halloween Black ribbon!!



Check out this cute file as well as PPPR's other spooky Halloween files!!  They are so easy to put together as the pieces fit together perfectly… so if you have to make a quick "last minute" Halloween Treat…these are your go-to files!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D