Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bring on the Birthday Card!


Hi, Ruth here! It's birthday central in my crafting space in February and so I thought I'd share a fun card I created with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files today!


This fun, celebration in paper is brought to you by the following files from the store:

Center Panel Step Card Cutting Files



I loved the colors that Lisa used in her images for these files and thought it'd be fun to create them with some inks and watercolor paper. I love the soft, but bright and fun look that came from it.

This project would be perfect for the Anything Goes Challenge going on right now! That's right, any creation featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files qualifies! Be sure to check out yesterday's blog hop for lots of inspiration from the DT plus a freebie and a chance at some awesome blog candy!

Happy crafting!

Ruth

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I love how you layered all the images on the front of your card, and the colors are so bright and cheerful.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute card!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and cute birthday card Ruth! Love all the banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D