Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful for You always

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share a scrapbook/Project Life layout I made. The adorable Thankful for You title is from PPPR "Thankful Titles" 1 Cutting Files and the hearts are from PPPR "Special Delivery Truck" Cutting Files. 

 For my second page I used the PPPR "Pocket Cards" 1 Cutting Files on the small heart pattern paper. The pocket card with the big heart is from a Becky Higgins core kit (don't remember which one). The leafs are from PPPR " Leafy Faces Cutting Files and the scalloped borders are from PPPR "Borders 2" Cutting Files.
I also used PPPR "Layered Labels 2" Cutting Files for the to sentiments on the right side of the page.
 
What I used:

PPPR "Special Delivery Truck" Cutting Files. 

PPPR "Pocket Cards" 1 Cutting Files

PPPR " Leafy Faces Cutting Files

 PPPR "Borders 2" Cutting Files

PPPR "Layered Labels 2" Cutting Files
Thank You for stopping by and before I go I would like to remind you about the PPPR "Anything Goes" Challenge going now till Saturday March 7, 2015. For more info click HERE.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D