Monday, June 1, 2015

HB2U - handyman style

Happy Monday!!  Nicole here today with a card to share with you that I made for my hubby's birthday.  My hubby is a "Mr. Fix It" so I used some of the tools from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Tool Time Cutting Files".


I made a 5 x 7 card so I was able to make my tools rather large.  I did a print and cut with the tools and created an offset to get the white border around them.  My background paper is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Man, Oh Man Pattern Paper Pack 1" digital paper.  It looks so realistic, doesn't it?? and I don't even have a fancy printer :-)


 I decided to use some products from my stash (the Scrabble tile stickers) to create the sentiment on my card, added in a few silver brads and the card was done!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D