Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wish big card

Hi fellow crafters..
It's Nanné here today to share a fun Under the Sea themed birthday card I created using some of those cute fishy files :)

Here is what I created:
gotta love that whale right? LOL

How about a few close ups and some details:

The whale, star, sea week and coral are on the 

Those cute little fish are on Fishy Friends cutting file and the sea shells are on the Day at the Beach cutting file.

I created the sentiment with some free fonts I found online..

and their you go, my cute little under the sea themed birthday card.

Till next time
hugs
Nanné

here are the files I used:
Day at the Beach Cutting Files Sea Life Cutting Files
 Fishy Friends Cutting Files



6 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty! LOVE the Details! Nanne' is so talented! Have a Crafty Day!!!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on this are just wonderful. Love all the cute sea creatures

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo gorgeous! Love it oh so much-- your talent blows my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Wonderful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and all the layers and details. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D