Wednesday, June 17, 2015

S'more Fun

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments.  It's my day to share a project with Lisa's super cute SVGs.  So, let's get to it!

My children go to a number of camps each summer, and I always make cards for them to receive while they are away.  I found some really cute files in the store, and decided to use this cutie campfire and marshmallows:


Isn't it fun??  I just love the campfire's happy face.  Both files come from the Smores Cutting Files.  You can find it HERE.  I love this file so much that I created a couple of cards with the different cuts, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more camp cards for the kids Using this great PPPR file!


You can get all the details of my card on my blog.  I hope you all have a wonderful day, and be sure to check back tomorrow for another great creation from another talented member of the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Design Team.

A la prochaine,


4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D