Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Beach party invitation

Hi fellow crafters..

It's Nanné here to share a fun Beach Party invitation I created using some of the fun beach themed cutting files.

Here is my invitation:


I wanted to create a fun  Beach Party invite :)

how about a few a close ups:



and here are the files I used to create my invite:

Day at the Beach Cutting Files Arrows Cutting Files

A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files  Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files

thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné


2 comments:

  1. Loved this Beach party invitation! Pleased to see these cards. We are going to host a party at one of venues in Houston and planning to make such cute cards for the party. Thanks a lot for inspiration and keep posting such stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D