Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hamburgers & Coffee - PPPR Style...

HAPPY SUNDAY, Everyone!!! What a glorious weekend it's been...how about y'all!?!?!? We've been getting pretty wet here in TEXAS but we're taking it in stride!

Today, I come to you with a page from my Crush Book featuring nothing but Gilmore Girl STUFF...lol...I know what you may be thinking but GG is an addiction, I tell ya!

So, this particular page is about one of the staples in Stars Hallow, LUKE'S DINER...and I've showcased my favorite food/drink by using some PPPR Files...

 
-----------------------------------
I decided to do these cut as PTC using my Cricut Explore Air...hindsight, I should've just cut all the layers since that's one of the things I love so much about Lisa's files (see my other hamburger cut ***HERE***...so realistic and FABULOUSLY YUMMY-looking, huh!)...


Here are the files I used...

 



Thanks for stopping by...please visit me over on my BLOG and leave some love!

Katy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D