Sunday, March 4, 2012

Makin' Waves

Happy Monday, everyone!  Today is my Design Team day over at Pink by Design, so I have a fun card to share with you today.  Here it is:


The fabulous sentiment came from Pink by Design's Cruisin' Stamp Set.  I think it's perfect for a congratulations card.  I also can't wait to use it whenever I start scrapbooking our last vacation...which happened to be a cruise.  This set will be PERFECT for that!

I found this cool surfer girl in the Silhouette Online Store and cut her using my Silhouette Cameo.  I created the base of the card by welding two circles together in Silhouette Studio.  Then, I embossed it using Tim Holtz Retro Circles embossing folder and my Cuttlebug.  I inked everything up with my ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inks, and my card was all done.  I hope you like it.

By the way, did you know that there is a fun challenge going on right now at Pink by Design???  You can enter by creating a project that is green or St. Patrick's Day themed and linking it up HERE by March 12.  I hope you'll join in on the fun.  You could win an AWESOME prize!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll stop by later in the week...I have exciting news to share with you! ;)




10 comments:

  1. I love this!! The colors are perfect! I have this set also and have a cruise from 10 years ago to scrapbook (yikes!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Lisa! Loving that file also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just seen this and am sooooo loving it...this is AWESOME..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is totally awesome Lisa!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo BEAUTIFUL Lisa!AWESOME JOB:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your card is beautiful! You really pulled off the tropical sunset look!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing card Lisa! You just get better and better! I always look forward to seeing your latest creation, you never cease to impress me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a FUN card Lisa! Great cuts and great colors that you used!! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally amazing LISA! She's beautiful!

    Toodles,
    Monica
    www.monicascreativemadness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D