Thursday, March 29, 2012

WINNERS and More Hops to Come!!!

I have some blog hop winners to share with you today!  YAY!

The winner of the Memories in Tyme Easter Blog Hop Candy (the Basic Grey Offbeat 6x6" Paper Pad) is:




Congratulations, Lori!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND...the winner of the Pink by Design Blog Hop Candy (the Fancy Pants Design It's the Little Things 6x6" Paper Pad) is:


YAY, Silvia!!!

I will be e-mailing both of you ladies to get your mailing addresses!  Be sure to check your junk/spam filter...sometimes these e-mails wind up there. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also wanted to invite you guys to come back tomorrow and Saturday for a couple of other hops I'm participating in.

Photobucket
Friday's hop is for the Stuck on U Sketches Design Team.  We're making scrapbook layouts (about ourselves...EEK!) and telling you a little about ourselves so you can get to know us a little better.


Saturday's hop is for Cameo Creations. The Design Team members will be creating all sorts of Easter projects with our Silhouettes, and there will be a fun challenge included!

And, of course, I'll be offering some FABULOUS blog candy for each hop!  Woo HOO!!!  I hope you'll stop by! :)



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D