Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Wee Bit of Luck

Hey, everyone!  Did you know that Pink by Design has a challenge going on right now?  All you have to do is create something St. Patrick's Day-themed or green and link it up HERE.  We'd love to see what you make, and you could win an AWESOME prize!  I couldn't help but join in on the fun, so I created a fun St. Paddy's Day card.  Here it is:


I'm not totally sure where I got this cute Irish Dancer.  She was a free svg file I found somewhere a long time ago, and I cut her out using my Silhouette Cameo.  Isn't she precious?  I stamped her face with a stamp from my Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment. The shamrocks were left over from another project.  I wanted her background to look like the Irish flag, so I cut a green, white, and orange strip of paper and stamped them with Pink by Design background stamps.  The green one is stamped with Lace, the white one is stamped with Distressed Music, and the orange one is stamped with Damask.  I really love how it added just a bit of pattern to her background.  The cute sentiment came from Pink by Design's Luck O' the Irish Stamp Set.  I added lots of ink, some glossy accents to her shoes, and some crinkle ribbon, and my card was all done.  I really love how it turned out...I hope you like it, too! :)

Now, I REALLY hope you'll head on over to Pink by Design to join the challenge yourself.  I know we can't wait to see what you create!   Thanks for stopping by today!

I'm also entering this in these challenges:



20 comments:

  1. fun card...love all the bright colors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! Love the little girl with here PK face :)
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I love this card, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Lisa, this card is adorable! What a cutie pie your little dancer turned out to be! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! All the details are soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute ... love the sweet face:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.. yes she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper pieced dress on your cute card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is sooo ADORABLE!BEAUTIFUL job Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that pretty Irish girl, wonderful card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just darling!!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at The Hybrid Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie patootie-your little irish girl is super sweet! I love how you did the background to make it look likt the flag-very creative! nice job Lisa! Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card. I love the bright and lively that image is! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card!!!I love your little Irish girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa, this is soooo cute!!! Love the little Irish Dancer!! Don't you just love the Peachy Keen face stamps?!!! Super cute!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lisa: Your card is very pretty--I love your cute gril stamped image and paper piecing. Thank You for visiting us and entering our new challenge, Challenge #8 "I'm SssOooo Lucky!"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this came out great.. I love how bright and vibrant the colors are..Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D