Hey, everyone! Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and the Anniversary Amore Blog Hop. Candace over at Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses is celebrating her one year blogaversary, and we are helping her celebrate with this fun hop.
If you came here from Bryan the Scrap Guy's blog, you're in the right place. If you just stumbled upon my post and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to Candace's blog. She's offering some AWESOME blog candy from EAD Designs, Pink By Design, and Pretty Little Studio for this hop. You'll want to check out each and every post along the way and leave a comment on each blog to be eligible to win one of these wonderful prizes. Plus, everyone's project just ROCKS anyway, so you won't want to miss a thing.
I have a sweet little card to share with you today (plus some fabulous blog candy of my own). Here it is:
I made this 5.75" square card for my youngest daughter for Valentine's Day. She's always singing, so I thought this would be perfect for her. I got the cute little Song Bird from My Scrap Chick, and I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo. The sweet sentiment came from Pink By Design's You Are stamp set. Doesn't it go perfectly with the singing birdie? So cute! I added some musical paper, lots of ink, and some cute ribbon, and my little valentine was all done! I hope you like it. :)
Okay, now...how about some BLOG CANDY??? YAY!!!!
One lucky follower will win this Damask Background Stamp from Pink By Design. Here's what you need to do for a chance to win:
1. Be a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me you are. Be sure to include your e-mail address.
That's it! That's all you need to do to have a chance to win. If you'd like additional chances, though, you can do one or all of the following:
2. "Like" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and leave a separate comment here on my blog telling me you did. Be sure to include your e-mail address.
3. Post my blinky on your blog. You can find it on the right side of this page. Please leave me a comment with your blog address and your e-mail address. I'd love to visit and become a follower of you, too!
Please, only US or Canadian addresses. I'll choose a winner on Saturday, February 18. Good luck!
Now, be sure to hop on over to Nicole's blog to find out what she created. Here's the full lineup of AWESOMENESS, just in case you get lost along the way.
1. Candace - www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/
2. Emily- http://www.createserendipity.net/
3. Kristi - http://www.littlepapersprinkles.blogspot.com/
4. Rachel - http://www.loveandsushi.blogspot.com/
5. Bryan http://www.scrapguy.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa - http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/*THAT'S ME*
7. Nicole- http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/*NEXT STOP*
8. Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
9. Kathy - http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/
10. Kim- http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
11. Candace www.papercraftsbycandace.blogspot.com/
12. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
13. Michelle- http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great one! :)