Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge #2: Bananas Over You

Yay!  Are you ready for another Cameo Creations Challenge?  

Challenge #2 is to use your Silhouette machine (any model) create a Valentine's Day tag.  It must have a button and a scalloped shape.  Here's what I came up with:


I got this adorable little monkey from The Digi Bistro's Funny Valentine Set.  Isn't she so sweet?  The banana came from this set and the scalloped rectangle came from this 6 Label Shapes set in the Silhouette Online Store.  I also cut an oval shape that I drew in Silhouette Studio and folded it over to make the rectangle feel more like a tag.


The sentiment came from Pink By Design's Sweet Grams Stamp Set.  The banana's little face came from Peachy Keen's Everyday Character Face Assortment.  This was my very first time using Peachy Keen face stamps...and I think I've found a new love. :)

I hope you'll head on over to Monica's Creative Madness to enter Cameo Creations Challenge #2.  Remember, you have 2 whole weeks to enter, and anyone with a Silhouette machine can join in on the fun. Plus, you could win something super cute from this challenge's sponsor: The Digi Bistro.  We can't wait to see what you create! :)


13 comments:

  1. These guys are too cute!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...this is just too cute...it is so FUN..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, this is so cute! The Cameo is still on my wish list...and with every project you post, it becomes more and more critical. ha! :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is way too cute and it's so different. Thanks for sharing.
    Katya
    kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so so cute...I love it and the stamp is perfect.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute tag! The monkey and banana is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy Lisa, this is darling! It is just the cutest little cuts and the faces are adorable!! Wow, love it!
    BTW, thanks so much again for the stamp sets. Got them in the mail and so excited to use them....just need to find some me time for my craft room:) Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute.love everything about this tag.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Lisa,Your card is soooo ADORABLE!AWESOME job with it,I LOVE that sweet monkey,TOO CUTE!!!BEAUTIFUL job girl!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D