Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Harry Potter Card

Hey, everyone!  I have a card to share with you today that I meant to post last week...but time got away from me. I made this for my oldest daughter, who just LOVES Harry Potter.  This was her Valentine's Day card.  Here it is:


I got this super cute Harry Potter look-alike and his Nimbus 2000 from the Lettering Delights Best Witches Cut It Set.  Isn't he great?  I added some stripes to his tie and a little Gryffindor crest to his pocket to make him look more Harry-like.   Then, I added some ribbon and some more doodles, and my little card was all done!  And, most importantly, my daughter loves it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  :)



10 comments:

  1. he is adorable Lisa!! I have to check out this adorable file!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is all kinds of cute Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Just recently finished the series. I can't wait to read it again. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so so so fun. Love the hat the most!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY cute card! I bet your daughter loves it. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,Your card is just TOO CUTE!BEAUTIFUL job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo cute Lisa....:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D