Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Independence Day ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge June 29

TGIF!!!  Can you believe that the 4th of July is right around the corner?  Man!  This year is just zipping by!!!  Today marks another Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge. This time, the theme is Flag.  So, with Independence Day coming up, of course I decided to do an Independence Day project with stars and stripes.  Here it is:


I found this Circle & Stars Card file in the Silhouette Online Store and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.  The 3D Star and banner piece also came from the SOS.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Red, White & Blue Stamp Set, and all of the patterned papers are from my own Old Glory Stars and Stripes Printable Paper Pack.  I simply filled some background shapes with the patterns from this pack and used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut them out. :)  I finished off the card with some Air Mail Divine Twine that I got in the PBD store and some star brads, and my flag-themed card was all done! :)

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own Flag-themed project that incorporates a die cut.  We can't wait to see what you create!

6 comments:

  1. Love this card. Love the 3D star and the twine goes perfectly.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Lisa!!! Love the twine and love the cuts!!
    TFS and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa what a great take on this challenge!
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 3dD look. Super cute card Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Lisa!! Great card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Lisa.........perfect paper and I love the bow of twine:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D