Monday, April 25, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #57: Mom's the Word

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is to create any project for that special Mom with the word mom (or mommy, mother, mum, etc.) on it.  Here's what I came up with:



All of the cuts on this A2 sized card came from Pack Your Bags.  The cuts on this cart are just so cute, and I'm so excited I finally got the chance to use it.  The patterned paper is from the DCWV Citrus Stack.  I added some ribbon, some ink, and a computer-generated sentiment, and my little card was all done!  :o)  I hope you like it!

Head on over to Fantabulous Cricut to see what the other Design Team members created, then join in on the fun yourself.  I can't wait to see what you create!



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa!Great work like always,I love the pretty girl and all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I LOVE this card! Now that's the way to celebrate Mother's Day and what a cool looking Mom! Another great card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card!! Your sentiment is absolutely perfect with this! I love the bright colours. GREAT job, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it soooo much! I will be caseing this card I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The colors are fantastic!! I have this cart and might have to lift this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card! Pack Your Bags is a great cart. It is so bright and cheerful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D