Monday, April 4, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #54: April Showers

Happy Challenge Me Monday!  This week's challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is called April Showers...create a project with an umbrella or hat on it.  I had so much fun figuring out what to do for this challenge.  Here's what I came up with:


This card measures 5 inches square.  The little skunk came from Birthday Bash, and the boots and umbrella came from Create a Critter.  I tried to pick background paper that looks like it's raining.  I used a scalloped punch to punch the green paper, added a sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Even More Punny-Licious stamp set, some ribbon, and lots of white pen.

I hope you'll head over to Fantabulous Cricut to see what the other design team members created and join in the challenge yourself.  I can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!



17 comments:

  1. So cute!! You chose great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW, really cute! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I love how you combined the two cartridges! and the sentiment is perfect for this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your purple skunk! You did an awesome job with the challenge... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute-love the sentiment with the skunk! Thanks for stopping ny my blog and leaving a sweet comment. My husband was stationed in Hannau, Germany(20 years ago). Hope you are enjoying your time there. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' cute! LOL! Sorry. Great Card!

    Marlene
    FCCB & Birthday Sundaes DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! What an adorable skunk! I love the way you combined cartridges to give him little wellingtons and an umbrella, too! And the sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I posted it over at craftsbyjen.com with a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little stinker! Great colors and the sentiment is just perfect! Such a cute, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, Lisa!! So cute! It shows just how versatile 'Birthday Bash' is!! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' your card Lisa!! The skunk is too cute and love the polka dot boots too:) Cute!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you combined these two cartridges-- how stinkin' adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Lisa for the well wishes for my dad, love your card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa- as always another super duper cute card. I just love your work! This just makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so CUTE! I love the dash lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D