Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Fling Winner!!!

Well, it's Friday, so it's time to choose a winner of the Spring Fling Cricut Crawl blog candy.  Drumroll, please.....

And the winner is...
Katie O.!!!!

I love the way each flower has a different type of embellishment

I'll be e-mailing you, Katie, to get your mailing address.  Congrats!!! :o)

If you didn't win, no worries...you'll have another chance tomorrow during the 28 Candles Blog Hop I'm participating in.  I've got more goodies to share!  Yippee!  I hope you can make it. :o)
I\


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa I am so happy I won something. Your blog is beautiful I can;t wait to see all of your creations
    katieoscreations@gmail.com
    katioscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D