Friday, April 29, 2011

A Winner, Award, and Blog Hop...Oh My!!!

Hey, everyone!  I hope you  are having a fabulous Friday so far.  I just have a few things to share with you today.  First of all, I have a WINNER for the Mother's Day Blog Hop!  YIPPEE!!!


 YAY!!! Congratulations, Kathie!  I'll be e-mailing you to get your mailing address so I can get your "Our Mothers" stamps out to you. :o)

In other news, Sam over at Crafty Chick Cards has given me the Stylish Blogger Award!  Thanks so much, Sam!  I've already passed this award on, but I hope you'll go check out Sam's blog.  She has some really pretty projects! :o) 


Finally, I want to invite everyone to come back tomorrow (Saturday, April 30) to check out my creation for the Scrappy Birthday Blog Hop, which is being hosted by April at Curls and Grins. And, of course, I'll have a little blog candy up for grabs!  YAY!

Photobucket

Have a happy Friday, and I hope to see you back here tomorrow! :o)



1 comment:

  1. WooWoo!!! Thank you so MUCH Lisa! I am so excited.I {{heart}} stamps!
    Great blog and so happy to have found you! Can't wait to see future projects.
    Thank you again and enjoy your weekend!
    Kathie
    kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D