Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge # 11: Mother's Day

Hey, you guys!  It's Tuesday again, so it's time for another challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion.  The theme for this week's challenge is Mother's Day.  Here's what I came up with for this challenge:


The little Matryoshka dolls on this A2 sized card came from Paisley.  I sized them so they'd hopefully look like a mom with her two kiddos.  I used paper that I bought at Lettering Delights and printed from my computer for the little dolls...and I think they turned out really cute.  Then, I added some embossing with my Cuttlebug, punched a border piece, added a little ribbon, and my card was all finished!  I decided to leave a sentiment off for now in hopes that my Pink by Design Our Mothers Stamp Set will arrive soon (before I need to mail this out).  Cross your fingers for me! :o)

Make sure you check out Celebrate the Occasion to see what the other Design Team members created this week, then join in on the challenge yourself.  I can't wait to see what you make!  :o)



14 comments:

  1. Really great card, Lisa! Good work :)
    - Paper Panther

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Your header looks great and you have had amazing project lately :)
    -PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Love the bright colors! What a fun card!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the different sized dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable,
    Nice job on the challenge love the colors.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I really love those dolls, adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Lisa. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful idea for images to use! I love it.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa,

    Very cute card. Love the bright colors!

    TFS!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card, Lisa!! Love the bright, cheerful colors!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exciting creativity..................
    John Phanchalad at JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To follow John you can visit on http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Phanchalad-Reviews-Ratings-Complaints-Queries/1412585392313333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D