Monday, May 23, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge #15: Retirement

It's Tuesday, and that means that it's time for a new challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion.  This week's theme is Retirement.  Well, when I think of retirement, I think of going somewhere tropical for some reason, so here's the card I came up with:




This is an A2 sized card.  I got the little coconut drink from the Pack Your Bags cartridge.  The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Summer Vacation stamp set.  I added a some ink and white paint
pen, a strip of paper punched with a Fiskars punch, and some ribbon, and my little card was all done!  I hope you like it!

Head on over to Celebrate the Occasion to see what the other Design Team members created, and then join in the challenge yourself.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a great day, and thanks for visiting!


14 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Lisa!! I love that coconut drink (and I sure could use one too!!)... :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at CTO this week!!
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, love all the tropical colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute.

    http:/dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I some reason think of some place tropical as well. Great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love all of the fun colors you used and your doodling!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card. Love the details and the background papers!

    TFS!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMM...this card looks delish! I would love to be sipping on that right now! It is such a cute retirement card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!! Great card:) Look's inviting, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa your card is so cute.. love it.. it really remind me my vacation..

    tfs...

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE IT! I want a drink that looks just like this right now! :) I love the umbrella and fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh, I LOVe this- pretty colors Lisa! Awesome! -Paper Panther

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love the papers used. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Love the colors. Reminds me of home :-)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D