Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cameo Creations ~ Love Ya Challenge

Yay!!!  It's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge, where we show off what we can do with our Silhouette machines.  The challenge this week is to create a project with a "Love Ya" theme.  Here's what I came up with:



I got this sweet little girl from the brand new Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Valentine Kids Cutting Files.  The awesome thing about these kids is that you can switch around their head and the items they hold, so you can have all sorts of different looks.  I put a different head on this little girl file because I like the curly hair.  :)  The card base is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment Spots 2 Cutting Files.  The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee 6" x 6" paper pack, and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbons January Ribbon Club Assortment.  I added some ink and some doodles, and my little card was all done.


I also added an oval and some ribbon to the inside to finish off the card.

Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other fabulous Design Team members created, then link up your own Silhouette-created Love Ya project.  We can't wait to see what you create!  You have 2 weeks to link up, and you could win this fabulous prize:

$10 to Spend at Lettering Delights


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another project for you!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D