Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's New Wednesday # 22

Hey, everyone!  It's been so long!  I've been furiously busy getting ready for my move back to the States, so I haven't had much time for crafting.  But, I have found some time to do some designing...YAY!  Here's what's new in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store.  Click on the photos to visit the items in the store.

These Hot Cocoa files would be great for those winter scrapbook pages and cards:
 

These Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files are proportionally sized for A2 sized cards, but they can be enlarged or shrunk as needed.

And, finally...I have my first of a series of sets featuring winter kids.  The fun part about all of these sets is that all of the kids' heads will be interchangeable.  So, if you want to scrapbook about the snow angel your son or grandson created, you could take the head from the snowflake boy and put it on the snow angel body.  This creates so many possibilities for hairstyles and genders.
 

Okay...now I need your help.  I have a survey question on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Page that I really need you to answer.  I'd be so excited if you'd click on the photo below to head over there an answer my question for me.  I'm trying to decide if all of the file types I offer are really helpful or necessary.  If you guys don't use those file types, I could save myself a lot of time when creating the files and then pass on the savings to you by lowering my prices (I've already started the process, since it seems that most of you use only SVGs). I'd also be able to create more files.  So, please head on over to the PPPR Facebook Page and take the quick, one-question survey.  I'd really appreciate it! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back Friday with a project to share with you.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute designs Lisa! I am loving the colors your using! I really the winter kids:)
    Good luck with your move to the states! Safe travels:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not on Facebook but I use SVG files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these new files so so much. I get to but some of your files this weekend and can not select what I want first. Great new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D