Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Design Team Day!!!

Whew!!!!  I have had a whirlwind of a week getting some more things done for our move.  We fly out 2 weeks from tomorrow!  I can't believe it!  I have had a little time to get some crafting done, and I'm excited to share what all of my wonderful Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Design Team members created for you.  First, here's my simple little card:


I got this cute little apple from the PPPR Apple Picking Cutting Files.  I welded two of the apples together to create a card base. I removed the little seeds on the apple and replaced them with a heart from the PPPR Safari Love Cutting Files.  I added a sentiment from Pink by Design's Plum Perfect Stamp Set and some doodles, and my little shape card was all done.  Easy peasy!

Now, here's what my wonderful DT created.  Be sure to stop by and show them a little bloggy love by leaving a comment for them. :)


Nicole ~ Teachdanz



Barb ~ BugBites


Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll have another project for you later today and on Friday.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D