Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Design Team Day & What's New Wednesday #23

Happy Wednesday! The Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team and I took a little break on January 2 to recover from the holidays (and to get my house packed up).  But, now we're back with some AWESOME PPPR projects.  Here's what I created:


I got this cute little cupid from a set that is new to the PPPR store this week: Cupid Cutting Files.  The card base is from the PPPR Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files Set.  Here's an image of everything that's in that new Cupid set.  A clip art set is also available.


Okay, now let's find out what my wonderful friends and Design Team members created.  Click on the links below the photos to go to these ladies' blogs to check out all of the details.  Don't forget to leave them some bloggy love...we all LOVE comments. :)

Products used: Get Well Cutting Files


Nicole from Teachdanz
Products used: Snowflakes Cutting Files


Ana Maria from Shorty Creations
Products used: Hot Cocoa Cutting Files

Barb from BugBites

Aren't their projects all just adorable? Such amazing ladies!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back Friday with another project.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D